Sunday, March 18, 2007

learn Chinese!

www.echineselearning.com
Testimonials

Top quality language teaching demands first-tier professional teachers. All of our teachers have received professional and systematic training in "teaching Chinese as a foreign language." They have also received rigorous training in teaching Chinese online. Their effective instruction has been highly praised by students who have attended their classes.

Adults
I took some Chinese lessons before but I have found that my teacher at eChineseLearning has been so patient and really helped build my confidence. I am in the manufacturing business and I have also learned some vocabulary in manufacturing. Now I can actually talk to some of my China business partners using what I learned in the class.
-Andy Smith, Detroit, Michigan
The best thing I like your service is that I can arrange lessons that fit my schedule, which can be hectic at times. And also I don't have to drive to schools. I can learn Chinese at home, in my office and pretty much wherever I want. I look forward to every class!
-- Michelle Fong, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
It is such a great feeling. Talking to your teacher in China makes me feel that China is not so far away. Your service is so professional and customer focused. I am completely impressed and satisfied.
-- Daniel Stewart, Chicago, IL
Excellent! I learned a lot and loved every minute of the classes. I enjoyed the class so much, and my husband will be starting. I will tell my friends about how wonderful your lessons are.
-- Andrea Lee, San Francisco
I have learned Chinese for several years. My Chinese was fine for business emails and phone calls. But leading presentations and negotiations is another story. So I really needed to focus on that. I chose eChineseLearning because a friend of mine is using your service and she loved it. My own experience has exceeded my expectations. Also, I was able to take lessons even while I was traveling. It is so convenient and ensures that there would be no interruption of my learning. "
-- Philip Gutierrez, New York City
I wanted to learn Chinese so that I can have a better chance in career advancement. I had some basic knowledge of Chinese, but my pronunciation was poor. After 4 months of live lessons at eChineseLearning , my pronunciation has improved tremendously. And recently I got a dream job in the marketing department of a big international company! Thank you!
-- Monica Hughes, Miami, Florida
I am surprised that every teacher that I have met is very nice. I enjoy every class and I feel very good about the progress I have made. It is a thousand times better than learning from a CD. And it is much better than learning at a university here. At the university, the class goes as fast as the teacher wants. But your classes are better, they go at my pace. So I feel I am really learning.
-- David Salazar, Orlando, Florida

Teens
I knew almost nothing about Chinese before; but in just 3 months I am pretty confident that I can express myself in Chinese! This is not magic, I worked hard on it. It also helps me a great deal that my teacher constantly corrects my pronunciation and works on my weaknesses in the class.
-- Eva Salazar, Los Angeles, California
I do enjoy my Chinese lessons and I have told my friends about how wonderful this program is. I am impressed with my teacher's ability to adjust her teaching according to my needs. I appreciate her many emails as well. Minnie, thank you for your customer support work behind the scenes!
-- Stephanie Lau, Honolulu, HI
My daughter Andrea is in high school and she used to learn Chinese with a private tutor. However, her schedule often has conflict with Andrea's schedule, so she had to quit. Now with eChineseLearning, we can take lessons according to our schedule and she takes the lesson twice or three times a week. It also helps a lot that she can talk to a teacher from China directly!
-- Susan Temple, Washington, D.C.
I was looking for something that is convenient and also I can afford. I bought the program at eChineseLearning for my son when I saw that there were private Chinese lessons for teens on the website. I have to tell you that after 3 months, his spoken Chinese has become the best among his classmates in his junior high school—that is what his Chinese teacher told me this afternoon. I am so excited, so was my son! I really appreciate for what you have done!
-- Jerry Ho, Seattle, WA

Kids
My child Stephanie is 8 years old. Her teacher Honglin is very patient and really knows the way to engage Stephanie. Honglin often tells stories and makes the lesson more interesting. Stephanie likes her teacher a lot and looks forward to her lessons all the time! Stephanie is so intrigued by China and Chinese culture right now. I would like to bring Stephanie to China next year!
-- Melissa Fountain, Boston, MA
My 7 year old boy is quite naughty, and before he started his lesson here, he just couldn't sit down to study Chinese. It felt great that he told me that he really liked his lesson. He thought it was really cool to talk to somebody in China and he is going to tell his friends about it. I am a happy mom! Thanks!
-- Heidi Ford, Indianapolis, IN

Schools
As we don't have enough Chinese teachers in my school, we use eChineseLearning's service to provide online tutoring service for our students. Our students are all satisfied with their service and teaching method. eChineseLearning's service is really supplementary to our teaching at the school and we also worked together to help our students. It has been a wonderful partnership!
-- Mary Hagen, Palo Alto, CA

Corporate
We have business activities in China, and we chose eChineseLearning to train our employees regularly. One key reason that we use them is that they can customize lessons to meet our employee's needs and schedule. eChineseLearning's service is really professional and we will continue to work with them in Chinese language training.
-- Jeff Ryan, New York City, NY

No comments: